Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Transfers

Saturday night we received transfer calls. Sister Kim is staying in 산본, and I'm going to 목동. My new companion is Sister Robinson and I look forward to a new start.

First off I just want to say that I've loved serving in Sanbon. The members here work hard and they have taught me a lot about being a member missionary. I've also enjoyed serving with Sister Kim. She taught me a lot about the Korean culture and how to express my love to the people better. She also taught me a lot of Korean.😉

This week one of our investigators came to church! She is 15, sweet, and ready for the gospel. It was a joy to have her there. Especially since my companion and I had to speak in sacrament meeting. That is always fun. 

I want to share something my companion shared with me.  

"Be patient in afflictions for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee even unto the end of thy days." D&C 42:8.  

I know as we are patient with the Lord's timing, we will be able to overcome all of our trials. 

Love,
Sister Mustain

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment