Tuesday, March 8, 2016

New Transfer, New Start

This past week was a new transfer!! I'm now in Mokdong which is really close to the Seoul Mission. This ward is slightly smaller than my last one, but I'm excited to serve here! We met with two investigators this week and it was good. It's always hard to adjust your teaching to each new companion, but as missionaries we are always learning! 

At the beginning of the week we had every meal but breakfast provided for since I was leaving. It was hard to say goodbye to the Sanbon ward, but I'm excited for a new start. (Hopefully this will be my last area.) I will always remember the people and experiences I had in Sanbon! I learned so much there. 

I just want to say that I'm so grateful for my last companion. I learned so much from her. Being in a new area I find myself using all the things she taught me. Sister Kim is the best!!

My new companion is Sister Robinson She is so smart and so much fun. She is a hard worker and I look forward to serving with her this transfer!

I'd like to share my testimony of the Savior. Being a missionary has taught me how much God loves and blesses us and how much everyone needs the atonement. When I first started my mission I was nervous. I didn't know how to work with a companion. I didn't know Korean. And I didn't know that much about missionary work. As I continued to pray and put my trust in my Savior, I have been able to do things I never thought I could do! This week I introduced myself in Sacrament meeting. I was able to say things in Korean that I never thought I would be able to say. As we rely on the Savior and his atonement and strive to do the best we can, God will help us do amazing things. I know that is true. I know my Savior lives and loves me! I'm so grateful for my decision to serve a mission!!!

Love,
Sister Mustain
New Companion, Sister Robinson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment