Friday, February 26, 2016

Interviews:)

This past week we had interviews with our mission president! Interviews are fun because we get to talk one-on-one with our mission president about what we can do better and what we can improve on. 

In order to improve my Korean, this week in district meeting I taught our investigators in Korean and my companion taught in English. It was fun because I did it even though it was hard and I didn't want to do it. It helped me feel a little more confident and happier.

So for those of you that know me know that I can't sing well. However, as a missionary I have to sing a lot especially with my new companion. This week we practiced because we have to sing a song with the Relief Society and we sang a song with the young single adults. We were talking about my singing one morning and my companion said, "Your singing is one of my trials." It was so funny it made me smile. It is also very true.

This week was a blessing. I'm so grateful to be a missionary, because every day is a new learning experience. Have a wonderful week!!

Love,
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment