Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Transfers!!!

So I'm leaving Shinpoong and it is bitter sweet! I have learned so much here and have met so many amazing people that it pains me to leave. However, I'm excited to leave and start off on a new adventure! I'm going to serve in 산본 which isn't that far away.

This week was crazy! We met with 2 new investigators, had exchanges, and received transfer calls. Can you say stressed!?!  However, it was all worth it. One investigator wants to study the Book of Mormon with us. The other is interested in English, but willing to listen to the gospel. I won't be able to teach them, but I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to meet them. 

The week before we learned about being bold. When we meet with our new investigators, we focused on being forward with them, telling them why we teach. It was neat to see the change it made in how I act in all aspects of missionary work. It made me more willing to talk to people and it made me want to be better. 

Toward the end of the week I decided I was going to try to speak as much Korea as possible even when talking to my companion. It was hard. During that time, I went on exchanges with a Korea sister for 24 hours (it was so much fun!!!). The more I tried to speak Korean, the more I recognized how much Korean I know. I have a long way to go, but I'm starting to love Korean more and more. 

I'm so grateful for this past transfer! I learn to be bold and more confident in myself. I learned to work hard and be a better missionary. Most of all I learned how to trust in my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without prayer, I don't know how I would have made it through this transfer! I know God loves each and every one of us. I know the gospel, God's plan for our happiness is true. I know I needed to serve a mission to come closer to my Heavenly Father. I can't wait for what new challenges my next area will bring!

사랑해요

Sister Mustain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment