Sunday, October 4, 2015

8 Months Gone!

Wow! Another week gone!

This week we had a two day mission conference for Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving. It was fun! I was spiritually uplifted.  I was able to learn from and meet other missionaries serving in our mission. We also had the chance to go to the temple and the zoo. Both were amazing and comforting.

This week I learned a lot about the power of prayer. Monday wasn't P-day because we were going to the temple so we decided to visit a member who had recently moved. I asked for directions and everything was fine, but we couldn't find her house. We asked people on the street, but their directions where a little confusing. I was stressed out so I stopped and took a moment to pray. We were eventually able to find it. Even though it didn't solve the problem, it gave me the strength to figure it out.  This experience testified to me of the power of prayer. 

We started sending scriptures to a less active. While I was preparing for our mission conference, I prayed to know what scripture to share with her. I found a scripture and sent it to her. It turns out that that scripture was exactly what she needed to hear. Through these experiences,  I learned the importance of prayer. I know God hears and answers our prayers. I know that through prayer, we can learn to rely on Him and Jesus Christ.

I'm so grateful for this week and all that I was able to learn. I hope you have an amazing week!

Mustain자매
                                           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment