Monday, October 12, 2015

General Conference!

So this time I was able to watch a session of General Conference in Korean. It was really cool! I barely understood it, but I could feel the spirit and it was nice to be able to watch it with the ward. 

As I watched General Conference I was able to receive answers to my prayers. It is amazing to know how much Heavenly Father cares about each of us. This week I learned about the power of God's love.

I was having a rough time this week. So all my prayers were focused on receiving strength and comfort. As I prayed and sought answers through reading the scriptures, I began to feel the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I felt this because as I studied the scriptures and watched General Conference, I found exactly what I needed to hear. I know God loves each and every one of us and wants us to be successful.  

I really enjoyed General Conference when Elder Robert D. Hales said, "I testify that if you are there for the Lord, He will be there for you. If you love Him and keep His commandments, you will have His Spirit to be with you and guide you." I learned as we rely on the Lord he will help us in all things.

I'm so blessed to be a missionary. It is teaching me to rely on the things that matter most. My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the spirit, the gospel and my family, etc. I know this gospel is true and I know Christ lives. 
Have an amazing week!

Sister Mustain
 

No comments:

Post a Comment