Friday, November 6, 2015

Change

"Try and keep trying until that which seems difficult becomes possible and that which seems only possible becomes a habit and a real part of you." -President Uchtdorf 

With the start of the new transfer there has been a lot of change. New companion, new area, new people. From my mission thus far, I've learned change although difficult is absolutely necessary. Without change we will never progress. When I first read the quote above a few weeks ago, I was having a hard time and experiencing a lot of change. When I read this I realized the more I try to change something like speaking better Korean, the easier it becomes. Until finally I have to change something else. 

Leaving my last area was hard, but I know I learned what I needed to and it was time to leave. To start new habits. This week I came to 산본 and I had to meet new people, but I'm already learning new things. My new companion, Sister Holbrook is from Northern California and she is already teaching me a lot.

I'm so grateful for all the changes in my life that make me who I am. I'm looking forward to this transfer, because it will change me into the person I want to be. I know God lives and loves us. I'm so excited for the new week!

Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Sister Mustain

New Companion- Sister Holbrook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment