Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lessons, Lessons, And More Lessons

This week was crazy. In our mission we've been asked to have 2 lessons and talk to at least 10 people every day. This week Sister Holmes and I worked on getting 2 lessons every day starting with Monday.

Monday wasn't our preparation day because we went to the temple on Thursday so we had a lot of time. In order to start off the week strong, we planned four lessons and three happened. We were going from appointment to appointment. Throughout the rest of the week the same thing happened. We had appointments and made new ones when others cancelled. It was a busy week, but it felt good having more opportunities to teach. From this I learned the importance of hard work. By the end of the week we were physically, emotionally, and spiritually tired. But that didn't stop us. We kept going. 

I'm so grateful for this week because I was able to learn the importance of hard work. I was also able to feel the spirit in the temple. I'm loving Korea and although I miss home, there is no place I'd rather be right now. 

Have a fabulous week! 

Mustain 자매

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment