Thursday, September 17, 2015

Transfers!

In an effort to have two lessons and talk to ten people every day, we did just that. We talked to everyone we could and this was especially helpful to me because it gave me a boost of confidence. When I talked to people about the gospel It felt good. 
 
With two appointments every day we did a lot of traveling. There wasn't a set time to talk to people; however, as we talked to people on the bus and the street, I was able to recognize all the opportunities we have to talk to people. It helped me to recognize there are always opportunities to share the gospel. 
 
But life isn't perfect and some of the appointments fell through. On Friday we had 5 appointments. We had a lunch appointment on one side of our area and a practice lesson on the other side. We barely had time to think, but it was so much fun! 
 
One of our appointments was at a members garden/farm that had chickens, roosters, and spiders. It was so cool. We did a practice lesson next to a bunch of chickens! It was a really good lesson. 
 
Through all the running around like a chickens with our heads cut off, I learned the blessings that come from obedience. On Sunday we were able to meet with this woman who is a golden investigator. She lived in Utah for a while when she was in college and she is open to learning about the gospel. Meeting her was blessing number one. 
 
Blessing number two was that by the end of the week I started to feel more confident in my ability to teach and speak Korean. By getting two lessons a day in and talking to ten people, like our mission has been asked to do, we received blessings. I'm so grateful for this week and I was able to learn the blessings of obedience.
 
On a side note this week is transfers! Sister Holmes is going home and I get a new companion on Wednesday. Her name is Sister Langi. Plus, I'm no longer sister training leader! Yes! This transfer is going to be a good one!
 
Mustain 자매
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment