Monday, March 30, 2015

The Book of Mormon is True!


Today has been a crazy P day! So much packing, but on the bright side I leave Monday morning for Korea! I'm so excited! However, it is hard to believe I have been at the MTC for 2 months!

This week was spiritually uplifting. Before class we always have a spiritual thought. One day this week our teacher shared her story of how she gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I decided I wanted to gain that testimony too. So I prayed and nothing happened. I felt peace, but I didn't know with all my heart. 

On Tuesday I was reading about the importance of Book of Mormon and I realized first I needed to decide why I feel the Book of Mormon is important. So I said a prayer and I began to search the Book of Mormon for my answer. This lead me to the story of Abinadi in Mosiah 17:9-10, 20. These verses take place at the end of Abinadi's life where King Noah gives him the choice between death and denying the word of God. Abinadi gave his life for his testimony. He would not deny it. This caused me to think about what I would do for the Book of Mormon.

What would you do for the Book of Mormon? Would I give my life for the Book of Mormon? As I studied the Book of Mormon in this way, it was testified to me by the spirit the Book of Mormon is true. I know it is true with all my heart and I can't wait to share this book I love with the people of Korea. I testify if you prayerfully and sincerely seek to know the Book of Mormon is true that you will receive an answer (Moroni 10:4-5).  

As you go about your week, don't forget to read the Book of Mormon. It is an incredible book that contains the gospel of Jesus Christ within its pages. I love you all and thank you for all your support. If you ever need me to pray for you, just let me know because I will.  

This week was amazing and I can't wait to get out in the field!

Sister Mustain

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment