Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Little Miracles Bring the Most Joy!

It's August, what do you know! I just want to say I love being a missionary! I love serving in Korea! I love being rejected! And I love it when people accept the gospel!  
This past week we talked to so many people it was crazy! On Monday we were on the bus and I sat next to a student studying English. I got up the courage and started talking to her. We talked about her and then about the gospel. I gave her Book of Mormon (she took it). We also got her number and will try to meet with her again. It was a neat experience!! I'm so blessed for that because it gave me the courage to talk to people the rest of the week. She also told us that she was so grateful for the book we gave her. 

I love those moments when you find someone who is willing to listen to you and accept this gift we have to share. The gift of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Those moments are the ones that make all the hard times, all the rejections absolutely worth it. I'm so grateful for the chance to share the gospel and the chance I have to gain a deeper understanding of what our Savior did for us! 

Have an amazing week!! 

Love,
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment