Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Final Stretch!

So apparently I come home on Friday... The past 18 months just seemed to have flown by. I'm excited, but sad at the same time. Sad to leave behind all the incredible people I’ve met, but excited to see my family and friends again. 
This week was crazy! We met with a lot of people and not all of them were because I was leaving. All we did most the week was go from appointment to appointment. The craziest part was transfer calls! We found out that Sister Tolley is leaving too! So our area is being whitewashed (two new sister missionaries will come)!!! Since then we have been busy preparing the area for two sisters who know nothing about it.

To end, I'd like to share what happened on Sunday! I had to give a talk, teach the youth Sunday school class and the young women. The talk was great and the lesson in young women’s was good, but I was not prepared for the youth Sunday school class. We decided to go to that class, but when we got there, there was no teacher! So I looked over the topic and tried my best to spend a 45 minutes teaching the youth about Family History in Korean. Luckily I had God's help and it turned out fine. Through all this talking, I realized how much my Heavenly Father has helped me to be more confident in myself and to speak a foreign language. 

I know my Heavenly Father loves me and he is always there to help me! I'm so grateful to have had this incredible opportunity to serve in Korea and meet such amazing people!

Love,
머스태인 자매

Here are a few pictures from this week!
1. My Last District
2. A little girl I taught English
3. My companion, and Natasha(she's Russian and lives in our ward)
4. One of the other sister I live with and our couple outfit





No comments:

Post a Comment