Monday, August 8, 2016

Little Things Make the World Go Round

This past week went by extremely fast!

On Monday we meet with a member from one of the areas I had previously served in. She is amazing and it was neat because she grew up in Mokdong and had actually been wanting to go to Mokdong, but never had a reason until I called. 

Friday was the hottest day of the year. We had 5 appointments. It was crazy running from appointment to appointment, but it was so much fun and it helped us stay cool!! At the last appointment of the day we did a practice lesson with a young single adult in our ward. It was a really good lesson and after she told us that it helped her! 

Sunday we got to the church for ward counsel and guess what!?! We didn't have ward council, instead we had to get rid of an inch of water that covered the chapel. We were using shovels, plates, towels, and even the vacuum cleaner to get rid of all the water. We put it in buckets and them dumped it out the window. It was the craziest thing ever. It was a blessing that it happened when it did because I don't know what we would have done about it if the ward wasn't there to help! It was a crazy morning.

I'm so grateful I'm able to serve here in Korea. Through all that happened last week I realized it is the little things that make life so enjoyable. I'm so grateful for my mission and I can't wait to see what will happen these last two weeks!!

Love, 
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment