Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Miracles Come in all Shapes and Sizes...

Sister Tolley and I decided we were going to find a new investigator every day this past week. We found one new investigator, but she seems very prepared! 

From this experienced I learned the value of hard work, the importance of setting goals, and to never give up. Since we had plans to find new investigators everyday, we were able to schedule appointments with lots of people and most of our plans went through. We were also able to find a new investigator. She is a previous investigator who met with the missionaries 12 years ago. When we met with her we asked her to read the introduction to the Book of Mormon, after she read it she asked where she could buy it! It was a neat experience! 

I love serving a mission. I love how it is changing my life. Yesterday I had to give a talk in sacrament meeting. I was nervous because I forgot about it until the day before. I studied and prayed enough that I knew God could help me give it. When I got up to give my talk, a man who isn't a member started being disruptive and it flustered me. I just skipped what I had planned and started with a scripture. It was amazing how the scripture made everything better and actually set the stage for the whole meeting. Talk about scripture power! 

I know this gospel is true. The best part is we get credit for trying! I'm so grateful to be a missionary! Have a wonderful week and don't forget to smile, because Jesus loves you!!

Love, 

Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment