Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Service!

This week was great! I went on exchanges. We cleaned a bathroom, we taught some cool lessons, we talked to lots of people, got some random phone calls, and received a calling! Best week ever, right?!?!

At the beginning of the week we went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders. It was a lot of fun. I learned how I can be a better missionary and how I need to talk to everyone I meet. I also learned the importance of goal setting. So this week my companion and I are setting lots of goals! We are going to try to speak only Korean when we aren't at home.  We are doing this to improve our Korean and our teaching skills. I'm excited!! 

Since we've started making goals and started talking to more people. We had people call us wanting to meet plus we received a referral! It was a miracle!!  We were also able to meet with our only investigator twice. She is super prepared and she said she would watch General Conference with us this weekend! Our lessons with her were really good. I know it was all thanks to the Spirit!

Guess What?... Sister Robinson and I got called to be in the Young Women’s Presidency. I'm the first counselor, and Sister Robinson is the second counselor. The young women are a lot of fun and super cute! I'm excited to work with them! 

To end my email, I'd like to share a scripture about service because service is amazing!! 

"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
-Mosiah 2:17

I know as we look outward and serve others we will feel so much happier inside and out. Serving a mission has made me a happier person!! 

Love,
Sister Mustain



Sister Robinson
Granny made pillow cases
 for Courtnie and her companion



No comments:

Post a Comment