Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Miracles!

This week our investigator came to church! She made it sound like she would only come to Sacrament Meeting, but she came to all three hours! She is really progressing, and coming to church helped her to build relationships with the members. Before church, the Bishop asked me to give a five minute talk because the youth speaker didn't prepare. I was nervous and didn't know what to do so I said a prayer. I asked God to help me say something that would touch our investigator's heart. I just opened my mouth and the words I needed to say came. This testified to me, if I give what I have God will make it great! After Sacrament Meeting our investigator told me how my words touched her heart. I'm finally starting to realize what it means to give my all, and God will make up the difference. This was a miracle and I'm so grateful for all the miracles in my life! 

In Ether 12, Moroni feels inadequate in his writing abilities. The Lord responses with versus 27. 

And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

I know as we do what God asks of us, he will bless us. I know this gospel is true and I know God works through us to bring about great things.

Love,
Sister Mustain



Last week we wanted Macaroons. After we got them, someone came up to us and asked to meet. So we called them Miracle Macaroons

No comments:

Post a Comment