Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Years!!!

Well...Nothing really happens on New Year’s Eve in Korea. They celebrate the New Year in February. So not much happened out of the ordinary for missionary work this week.  

This week we met with 5 new investigators! That is the most I have had in one week in my entire mission. They were super friendly and you could tell they felt the spirit when we met. 

In Korea, Koreans love learning English and we do this thing call the Family English Program. It is where we teach English for 30 minutes and Gospel for 30 minutes. 

A couple weeks ago we met two women in their late 40's on the street. We stopped and talked to them and they said they wanted to meet us again. We met and introduced them and 3 other friends to the Family English Program. We were able to start the program with them this week.

It went really well. They respected our time and when English time was done, we immediately switched to teaching the gospel.  As we taught, you could feel the spirit in the room and they wanted to meet again. It was an experience I wouldn’t change for the world! 

One thing I love about missionary work is the spirit you feel! When I share the gospel I feel happier than I've ever felt in my life. I feel close to my Heavenly Father. I feel his love for me and everyone I meet! President Henry B. Eyring said, "Only through the Holy Ghost can we see people and events as God sees them." I know that is true, and I know that God loves each and every one of us!! 

So next time life gets hard or discouraging... Smile! Jesus Loves You!!

Love, 
Sister Mustain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment