Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Practice Makes Perfect!

Well...It's been 10 months since I started my mission! That is as crazy as this past week has been. We had interviews, exchanges, Thanksgiving, and we found out that we are moving to a new house three days before we needed to move. So things have been crazy here.

This week I went on exchanges with Sister Jeong (). It was a lot of fun! She taught me how to be more effective at planning and the importance of practice. Being a missionary requires lots of practice. Practicing our lessons and talking to people on the street. From all I've learned, practice makes perfect. If I don't practice what I'm teaching in both English and Korean, then I won't succeed. Yes, the spirit can help, but the spirit only helps me to become better than my effort. If I put forth a little effort, then I can get a little help. If I put forth my best effort, then I get a ton of help. So practice, practice, practice! 

I'm so grateful for the time we have to practice. On Sunday we did a practice lesson with a recently returned missionary in our ward. From doing this I learned how I can be better. I'm so glad for this gospel. It teaches me to work hard and to be the best I can be. I know it is true! And I know that without it, I'd be lost. 

Well, I'm sorry this is so short, but I'll have a lot more to tell you next week. I hope you have a wonderful week!!! 

Love,
Sister Mustain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment