Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!!

I'm the luckiest missionary ever! I get to spend this Christmas season sharing the gospel. Yes, we don't have investigators. And yes, people reject our message. However, I know as long as I'm trying my best the Lord will help me accomplish His work. 

Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak in Sacrament meeting. Not too hard, right? I was asked to speak on missionary work. In preparation for my talk I studied missionary work and the blessing that come from it. With this week being Christmas, I want to take the time to share with you my testimony of missionary work and the Savior.

As I share the gospel with others, my testimony of Christ grows. I feel so much love for the people and as I love others, I feel God's love for me. I have learned through prayer and acting on our prayers we can help others enjoy the blessings of the gospel. Through missionary work I've gained a deeper understanding of my Savior's love and His atonement. Like Christ, we are helping our brothers and sisters come unto him. It is hard to watch people reject the most precious gift you have, but it is an incredible feeling to watch people embrace it. I know God loves us and he is our Heavenly Father. He loves us no matter what we do. I know because He loves us, he wants us to share the gospel. The good news! I know this gospel is true and I would give all I have for it.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas time. Remember the symbol of Christ and the hope He gives (2 Nephi 26:24). 

Love,

Sister Mustain

Sister Mustain and Sister Holbrook


Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment