Saturday, December 19, 2015

Obedience

Wow! That's all I have to say about this past week. We went from many investigators to close to none in a week. Our investigator who came to church last week dropped us because she is afraid to move forward. That was hard and the rest of our investigators either can't meet or won't answer our calls. 

However, there are still a lot of good things that happened this week. We met two women on the street, got their number and schedule a time to meet with them.  We also had more people come to our English class which is good, because our class is super small. It also made it more fun!

So despite all the difficulties, it was a good week and I'm so blessed for it! One thing I learned was the importance of obedience. President Thomas S. Monson said, "The knowledge which we seek, the answers for which we yearn, and the strength which we desire today to meet challenges of a complex and changing world can be ours when we willingly obey the Lord's commandments."

What an amazing promise! This week I tried to be more obedient in doing the little things like being to bed by exactly 10:30, starting studies on time and writing in my journal. Through doing this, I had the strength I needed to get through each day. Even though things got hard, I made it through this past week stronger.  

Obedience truly does bring blessings! 

Have a wonderful week!!

Love,
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment