Tuesday, June 28, 2016

You Are A Child Of God!

Wow, I just love serving in Korean! I love being a missionary and I love doing my Heavenly Father's work. This week we were able to go to the temple, and it was amazing. I could just feel my Heavenly Father's love. We also climbed a mountain for zone conference and it was a lot of fun and very spiritual. At the end of the conference, we sang "I Am a Child of God" and had a testimony meeting. From everything I learned that day I know I am a daughter of God who loves me and who loves everyone we come in contact with. I'm so grateful to share this gospel with the people of Korea. 

This week we weren't able to meet with our investigators, but the mom came to church without her daughter this time. The mom is really progressing and she loves coming to church. We will continue to work with them. They are so amazing.

I know this gospel is true. I know I am a child of God. I hope you remember that too! 

Love,
Sister Mustain
Temple with Sister Tolley

No comments:

Post a Comment