Monday, June 6, 2016

This is Gods Work.

This week we had mission tour which is where someone from the area presidency comes and talks to us. The whole training was spiritually up lifting. I learned the importance of obedience and to not let discouragement keep you from working hard. I decided that because of what I learned, I was going to try to be more exactly obedient and to talk to everyone no matter how awkward it feels. 

I started with my goals immediately after mission tour. Throughout the rest of the day I was able to talk to more people than I would have before. I did get rejection, but I felt happier because I talked to everyone I could. The rest of the week we talked to so many people and got a lot of rejection. However, it lead to a few miracles. On Friday night we were meeting with a member who we have been doing practice lessons with. She told us that she has a neighbor who she would like to refer us to in the near future. 

On Saturday before English class we had an activity with the Young Women. Sister Tolley taught them how to crochet. While we went to English class they finished up the activity. After English class we were going to get dinner with the young women when two university students walked in wanting to learn English and more about our church. Since the young women's president was there, we were able to have a member present lesson and got two new investigators at the same time. We plan to meet them this next Saturday. It was a neat experience! 

On Sunday, 박선옥s and 홍리현s (the mom and her daughter) came to church and they wanted to pay tithing! So we showed them how to pay tithing. It knock the words right out of me. This week was full of miracles that testified to me God's hand is truly in this work. 

Remember the miracles and have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Mustain
Young Women Activity- Crocheting

No comments:

Post a Comment