Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Just Another Week...

This week we had a zone proselyting activity in our area, zone training, and the elders investigator got baptized! It was a busy week! The best part was on Sunday when the mom and daughter we have been teaching came to church again and the mom stayed for the baptism! It was amazing. They are really enjoying learning about the gospel.

Sorry there's not much to report on last week, but I would like to end with my testimony. I know this gospel is true. I know my Heavenly Father lives. I know anytime I experience something hard or difficult, I can turn to him in pray and I will receive help. I'm so grateful to be a missionary because through it, I have come to understand how much I need the help of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  

Love,
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment