Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Miracles

This week involved a lot of proselyting. We didn't have a lot of appointments, but we were able to have a lot of neat experiences and see a lot of miracles!

On Tuesday we delivering a note from Sister Robinson to a member and we met a lady who speaks really good English. She had also seen the missionaries around a lot. We gave her our number, and she said she would call when she had time. 

We met with a new investigator on Friday. She was super cute and she is my age. She wants to meet with us every week. She said she would come to church this coming week if she had time. Prayer really does work. I've been praying everyday for us to find someone to teach. The Lord has been answering with more miracles than I can count. He has also blessed me with more confidence in myself which has been wonderful! 
OK...here is the miracle of the week. I had been praying all week for our progressing investigator, and we weren't able to meet with her. So I prayed that she would be able to at least come to church. On Sunday morning she texted saying she felt too tired to come. I was devastated!! We went to ward council meeting before church and during the meeting she texted us saying she was coming!!! SHE CAME TO CHURCH!! It was amazing and I just felt so much joy for her. She isn't ready for baptism, but she is making progress and that is all that matters.

I'm so blessed for the opportunity to be a missionary! This week was the worst and the best week of my life. It was really hard, but by the end of each day, everything was worth it!

I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Love,
Sister Mustain

No comments:

Post a Comment