Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Companions

This week I learned how to be a better companion. My current companion is great, but our personalities and views of missionary work are very different. We needed a little help. We went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders. That helped me to take a step back and learn how to better work with my companion. I learned the importance of talking openly with each other and fixing problems immediately. It’s like a mission is preparing me for marriage or something....
Our investigators who came to church last week came again this week! It was exciting to have them in church, but they don't understand the importance of meeting with the missionaries. The members did a good job explaining that, so hopefully they will meet with us this week! 

In other news, I'm loving Korea and I love the ward I'm currently serving in. They are amazing and so much fun. They are always trying to help us and the ward feels like one big family! 

I'm so grateful I decided to serve a mission! It is changing my life. I know that because of this experience I won't go home the same person I was before. I know this gospel is true and I know we have a Heavenly Father who loves us more than we can comprehend. 

Love,
Sister Mustain
Sister Tolley



No comments:

Post a Comment