Monday, January 26, 2015

It's Time


I can’t believe the time has finally come. In just two days, I will be in the Provo MTC learning Korean.  I will be leaving on the greatest adventure of my life.  I get to share the gospel of Jesus Christ as a missionary in South Korea. It is weird to think that I received my mission call over four months ago.

As I prepare to leave, all I feel is excitement and disbelief. I feel excited about starting a new chapter in my life, and disbelief that I’m actually going on a mission. It seems like that is something other people do because for the past year and a half, I’ve been standing on the side line while my friends go off to near and distant places to serve. I’m so blessed to have this opportunity to serve my Heavenly Father and Savior. I have been given an incredible life full of amazing opportunities and I feel blessed to be able to have some way of thanking God for all he has done for me.

Before I leave I want to say thank you to all the incredible people in my life. Thank you Mom for supporting me in all my choices no matter how hard they maybe for you. Thank you Dad for all your support and for pushing me to do things I never thought I could do. Thank you Brooke and Austin for being there for me when I just needed to do something crazy. Thank you to all my incredible friends and leaders.

I’m so grateful for the life I’ve been given and I would change anything about it. Thanks to all the struggles, the choices, the people, the mistakes, and the good times my life is what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment